Intensive in-person executive coaching is ideal for high-powered executives who want to increase their performance, develop their management skills, or overcome obstacles in areas such as communication, time management, public speaking, strategic planning, confidence, or work-life balance. An executive coach will expose blind spots and challenge the executive to achieve greater levels of success.
M&A Team Integration Coaching Services:
Request additional information regarding our Successful M&A Team Integration Coaching Services.
In his Career Coaching sessions, Jeff Clinchard:
- Collaborates with clients to develop powerful, executive-level resumes and/or executive bios that position the client in the most powerful way possible – and to have the greatest possibility of getting noticed by hiring managers and HR departments.
- Utilizes videotaped mock interviewing sessions and mock networking sessions ensure that participants are communicating key messaging about themselves and/or their businesses in a way that is powerful, highly effectively and strategically sound.
- Helps clients create a highly-effective networking strategy, introductions and messaging that exponentially increases career opportunities and contacts through a clear and concise communication style.
- Creates Action Plans for clients in collaborative manner to help them achieve their career goals in a proactive fashion, in a way that encourages personal accountability to achieve career goals.
- Integrates the “Leadership Branding” used in his executive coaching program to help individuals achieve their new targeted roles through marketing their individual, powerful, and unique marketing messages.
- Helps clients negotiate for best terms for a new career role or for best revenue for their businesses.
On average, Jeff’s Career Coaching programs last 3 months, allowing clients to fully integrate their new career marketing strategy and improved communication style into the key areas of career self-marketing in the most effective way possible.